The Pohlman Family

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Baby is still on the inside...

Happy Juneteenth!
Larye and I went to the Juneteenth Parade today in North Minneapolis and had a really good time. I know this picture doesn't look like it, but believe me it was fun to see all the drill teams and Miss Black USA and get all the random free stuff. I even got well wishes from our city councilperson Don Samuels. It is always fun to see which politicians show up for Juneteenth. Mark Kennedy's people never even got out of their truck!

Monday we have a doctor appointment in the morning where they will do an ultrasound and stress test to check out the baby's condition, and we will set a date for induction if this little one doesn't show up by then. Come to find out Larye's due date was Dec. 25th and he wasn't born until Jan. 11, and I heard that I was three weeks late too! Maybe this just runs in the family. Prayers that the next update is the birth announcement!

2 Comments:

  • AAARRRRRGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!! COME OUT, COME OUT, LITTLE ONE!!!

    By Blogger ElisaB, at 9:48 PM  

  • So? I am on pins and needles waiting for a new post! How are things going?

    By Blogger Zoey L., at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home