The Pohlman Family

Saturday, February 18, 2006



Here are the other two pictures: The top of is a side shot of the baby holding her/his arm up to the head. The bottom is another face photo. The baby was not cooperating that day and I couldn't blame him/her the ultrasound tech was pushing so hard. The baby was also trying to sleep way head down at the bottom of my uterus. I think that's the baby's favorite place to be. Love you all and when I get more risky maybe we'll post a few pictures of how pregnant I'm getting. We'll see, no promises.

3 Comments:

  • Melissa,
    I would really like to see a picture of you... see how big you actually are??? Well i hope to see you soon and we miss you very much.
    P.s. I also sent some pics of hunter to you today.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home