The Pohlman Family

Monday, June 05, 2006

I am a terrible blogger.

Wow, I am really no good at keeping up with this. My hope and prayer (yes, I've had to enlist Jesus) is that when the baby comes I will have really good reason and I will be so proud you will be begging for less blogging.

So I will start tonight with pictures of me as the baby is getting bigger. This first one is me on the beach in from of our hotel in Mazatlan. We went at the end of Feb. as our babymoon. When this picture was taken I was 24 weeks along (Middle of month 6) It was wonderful.

And here's Larye making new friends. We had to find a Sr. Frog since Mazatlan is where they started and Larye's uncle had brought him back a shirt from here in the early 90's that Larye says is the most comfortable shirt he has ever owned. Ummm, yeah, there is a Sr. Frog's shop on every corner. Sr. Frog's is to Mazatlan as Starbucks is to every major American city. Larye didn't get a shirt, but the baby got a very cute onsie and bib combo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home