The Pohlman Family

Monday, June 12, 2006

June 12

So today is the baby's due date. I keep trying to tell myself that babies come when they are ready. This would be all well and good if I hadn't had several hours of painful contractions Wednesday night, Thursday night and then again last night. They stay about 10 mins. apart and go away when I fall asleep. At least they are probably doing some work in getting my body ready. We go see the doctor again on Wednesday and we hopefully will talk about induction dates, but they don't like to do it at my clinic until you are two weeks over. So, in the meantime, here is a great picture of Larye sitting in the glider at the other end of the baby's room...

5 Comments:

  • Good Luck Pohlmans! Welcome to the family blogging world. We'll be thinking and praying for you.

    By Blogger Zoey L., at 10:59 AM  

  • Thank you for filling me in on your blogging world. I look forward to many new updates...although something tells me there might be a distraction or two once the new Gopher fan arrives (for the record I like the Curious George theme, but it is earily Packer-like)...

    By Blogger pb, at 11:38 AM  

  • I think I spied Curious George in the picture..that or you have a really big rat problem.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • Brad,

    It depends on the way you look at it - one way Packers, one way Gophers (red/maroon chair - gold room...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

  • Cool Blog, guys... Melissa I know you're going nuts about now, but try to sleep as much as you can. I know... easier said than done at this point. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BABY!!!

    By Blogger ElisaB, at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home