The Pohlman Family

Monday, December 17, 2007

Trying to take pictures

We spent this weekend hanging out with Grandma and trying to take pictures. I say trying, because Evy has become very aware of the camera and the toy possibilities of said camera. She is our wonderfully curious girl. We tok her on Sat. to get professional pictures taken. We won a photo shoot with a really nice photographer at a silent auction over a year ago and we finally used it. If you would like to see those pictures you need to email me so I can send you the link. They are really pretty good. Evy liked rolling around on the photo mat and trying to poke the camera's lens. But she still got some cute pictures.



And then Sunday night we tried to get a picture or two for the Christmas Card. At this rate you all will be getting Epiphany Cards. Here are a few tries. She is seriously cute and really trying to help with the tree, but doesn't want her picture taken.

I think my cell phone was on the floor next to the pointsetta.

She was checking to make sure we got everything out of the boxes.

This is by far the best picture of the night and sadly we cut the top of her head off.


So, I think we'll try again tomorrow. I hope you are all having a blessed Advent. Love you all. Please email me if you want to see the good pictures.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home