The Pohlman Family

Saturday, November 01, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Ooooo...spooky.
So Evy for several months had been wondering around the house saying, "Arr! Find treasure. Arr!" I went to Savers (a second hand clothes store) and found the makings to costume our very own little pirate. I also ordered babylegs from a friend. (Email me and I will send you to her site.) So here are some pictures from last night. We went to the hospital to visit a member of church who had surgery on Thursday and was bummed he thought he wasn't going to see any trick-or-treaters. We also went to Trunk-or-treat at St. Olaf Lutheran Church and then to some friends from Larye's work, Chris and Kathy. We tried to stop a few more places, but no one was home. Sorry we missed you! Following the pirate pictures are the pumpkin carving ones, and the leaf pile ones. Enjoy!




As we drove to Kathy and Chris' Evy was suddenly quiet. I looked back and caught her unwrapping a long Tootsie roll. Here is her, Mommy caught me, look.


1 Comments:

  • Awww...these pictures are so cute!! So nice to keep up with you!! Say hi to your mom for me!

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home