The Pohlman Family

Monday, August 28, 2006

Church Picnic

Hello! Yesterday was the church picnic and Larye was awesome and remembered to take pictures. This one is so very cute. larye was trying to take a picture by himself of him and Evy because I was off doing something pastoral. I love Evy's eyes.

So, this one must have been taken after he asked one of the nice church people to help him out...

Thanks to Uncle Kevin and Aunt Judy, Mason and Carli for Evy's cute summer outfit complete with hat! We also went to see a bunch of friends from Augsburg FCA and all their babies, but I completely forgot to take pictures, sorry. Hopefully we'll have them over soon and line up the babies for some photos.

4 Comments:

  • I thought of that, too, Melissa! FORGETTING photos of all the babes together! We for sure have to do that! I even had my camera---what was I thinking?! Apparantly, I wasn't!!! Great seeing you and meeting beautiful Evy.

    Lisa V.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 PM  

  • Hey Larye, Melissa and Evy! How's everyone doing? Everything here is good. Dadwith a cane now but barely uses it. He has to go back to Duluth to have surgery on his arm again, they are leaving tomorrow and staying til friday or later. Evy is SO cute!!!! I can't believe how big she is already! I hope to see you guys soon! Everyone says hi! Bye bye!! Love ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

  • I should have preview my comment. I meant to say dad walks with a cane. Haha. Next time I will preview.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

  • Larye and Melissa...it was great to see the two of you on Sunday and wonderful to meet little Miss Evy! Ted and I keep talking about how cute she is and how amazed we were at how alert she is; smiling, cooing and giggling already! It was fun to see you two as parents, you are fantastic! We hope to see you again really soon. Tell Evy "Hi" from all of us!
    Love, Michelle and Ted

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home